Share your unique perspective & experience
Are you a mentee graduate of the Raise Youth Mentoring program and looking for ways to come back and make a difference for other young people?
We’re committed to ensuring our mentoring programs are designed and implemented with young people at the heart of our decision making. That’s why we want to hear from you – your unique perspective and experience will help to support even more young people to cope better with life’s challenges, become more resilient and hopeful for the future.
As a Raise Mentee Alumni, there are exciting opportunities for you to get involved and represent young people by:
• Contributing your ideas and decision making to improve the program for future mentees
• Empowering and motivating others by sharing your unique story
• Collaborating and innovating through key projects with the Raise team and other alumni members
• Giving young people the support from a mentor by helping us recruit more mentors into the Raise Youth Mentoring program
• Sharing your skills and interests to further impact young lives